This website (www.michelleshealthclass.com) is owned and maintained by Michelle Kennedy trading as Michelle’s Healthclass.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
The nature of the Internet
is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you
transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be
guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps
(including appropriate technical and organizational measures) to protect your
Nevertheless, we regularly
review our information collection, storage, and processing practices to guard
against unauthorized access to systems.
Our website uses encryption technology, like Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. Please note that email is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information.
What data do we collect?
The following data is collected:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide most of the data we collect. Data is collected and processed when you:
- Register online or sign up for an account for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message platforms or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Sign up or subscribe to our email newsletter
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so we can:
- Create an account for you, process your order or if needed manage your account.
- Email you with relevant updates or information
You will receive promotional emails from us only if you have asked to receive them. If you do not want to receive email from Michelle’s Healthclass/Michelle’s Mail you can click on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email communication sent by us. Please allow us up to 3 business days from when the request was received to complete the removal, as some of our promotions/emails may already have been in process before you submitted your request.
How do we store your data?
The data given for your email newsletter subscription is stored by Mailchimp. This is an email service provider. For more information on this company you can visit their website: www.mailchimp.com
The data collected for your Michelle’s Healthclass account, both the free and paid for accounts, is stored by Teachable. For more information on this company you can visit their website: www.teachable.com
Your data is kept until you either unsubscribe or cancel the services which you have the right to do.
Marketing will come in the form of updates in the Michelle’s Mail email newsletter.
If you have agreed to receive Michelle’s mail emails, you may always opt out later.
You have the right at any time to stop receiving our emails by unsubscribing as described above.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request the correction of any information that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – you have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – you have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email; firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Understanding how you use our website
- Basic functionality of our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses;
- Functionality – we use these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – we use these cookies to collect information about you visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the above website tells you more about removing cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us:
How to contact the appropriate authority:
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that your concern has not been addressed in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.